Sitges has more marinas than any other town in Spain, with a total of 3 and over 2.600 moorings.
Sitges’ three marinas (Port Ginesta, Garraf and Aiguadolç), plus its different yacht clubs give you a wide selection of nautical activities to choose from: sailing schools, boat rental and cruises, charters, canoeing, diving, etc.
Sitges is one of the Catalan coastal towns where people have been doing patin sailing for decades, and it was the venue for the Spanish Patin Championship and the European Championship.
- Port de Garraf - located at the very foot of the Garraf Massif.
- Port d´Aiguadolç - The Aiguadolç Marina is the closest to downtown Sitges, with a wide range of recreational options including hotels, sailing schools, boat rental, bars, restaurants and a night club.
- Port Ginesta - the largest marina in Catalonia.
- Sitges – Ciutadella Regatta
- Ophiusa Sitges –Formentera Regatta